PMI LabDiet® Technician of the Year Award
- Complimentary registration for the CALAS/ACSAL Symposium
- *Please note registration is for the CALAS/ACSAL Symposium within the year the award is won and is non-transferable. Only one registration will be awarded in cases where there are two award winners or a team.
About this Award
Offered to the most outstanding laboratory animal care technician of the year, the recipient is selected based upon specific contributions to laboratory animal care practice directly related to on-the-job duties, present and past animal care duties, special achievements and years of service.
To nominate a candidate, two (2) written recommendations must be submitted stating why the candidate is deserving of the award based on the criteria listed below, a letter of support and the completed nomination form. Nominations will be accepted only from CALAS/ACSAL members in good standing.
The selection panel will judge the candidates according to each of the criteria outlined below:
- Specific contributions to laboratory animal care practice directly related to on-the-job duties
- Present and past animal care duties
- Special achievements
- Years of service
- Is a CALAS/ACSAL Member in good standing