PMI LabDiet® Technician of the Year Award
- Complimentary registration for a CALAS/ACSAL Interactive Online Workshop for 2020
- Only one registration will be awarded in cases where there are two award winners or a team.
About this Award
Offered to the most outstanding laboratory animal care technician of the year, the recipient is selected based upon specific contributions to laboratory animal care practice directly related to on-the-job duties, present and past animal care duties, special achievements and years of service.
To nominate a candidate please submit the completed nomination form below along with contact information of at least two references and one nomination letter that states why the candidate is deserving of the award based on the criteria below. Nominations will be accepted only from CALAS/ACSAL members in good standing.
The selection panel will judge the candidates according to each of the criteria outlined below:
- Specific contributions to laboratory animal care practice directly related to on-the-job duties
- Present and past animal care duties
- Special achievements
- Years of service
- Is a CALAS/ACSAL Member in good standing