Perotech Team Spirit Award
- Complimentary registration for the CALAS/ACSAL Symposium
- *Please note registration is for the CALAS/ACSAL Symposium within the year the award is won and is non-transferable. Only one registration will be awarded in cases where there are two award winners or a team.
About this Award
This award is given to the group of people that best demonstrates their ability to perform as a team, as decided by our judges. It is encouraged that the group use the honorarium to sponsor a celebration of their achievements as a team. The award will be given during the Member Service Awards at the Annual Symposium by a representative of Perotech.
- Can be nominated by someone within or outside the team.
- Two to four letters of support from stakeholders that have received service from the team. These letters should reference the criteria mentioned above and each letter should not exceed 2 pages.
- Include the completed nomination form
The selection panel will judge the candidates according to each of the criteria outlined below:
- Promote work environment that is respectful, supportive, and inclusive.
- Work collaboratively and respectively with other teams or units by encouraging openness in sharing ideas, responsibility and finding appropriate solutions to challenges.
- Show dedication to operational excellence and exceptional service.
- Any group of people as defined by their workplace as being part of the same division, department or group. It is NOT mandatory that they all be from the same department, but they should have been formally structured into a group within the workplace. The team could be ongoing or formed to achieve a short term goal. The team should be a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 15 people.
- The NOMINATOR and at least ONE MEMBER of the team is required to be a CALAS/ACSAL Member.