Allentown Leadership Award
- Complimentary registration for a CALAS/ACSAL Interactive Online Workshop in 2020
- Only one registration will be awarded in cases where there are two award winners or a team.
About this Award
Offered to a laboratory animal technician who demonstrates promising leadership qualities and shows the potential to become a leader of tomorrow. The recipient is someone who is involved in teaching others and often takes on a mentoring role with junior technicians. The candidate need not be a manager but may supervise or lead a group of people.
To nominate a candidate please submit the completed nomination form below along with contact information of at least two references and one nomination letter that states why the candidate is deserving of the award based on the criteria below. Nominations will be accepted only from CALAS/ACSAL members in good standing.
The selection panel will judge the candidates according to each of the criteria outlined below:
- Has at least 5 years in the field
- Educational background (open to everyone)
- Participates in teaching/training in the field
- Participates in CALAS/ACSAL at the National or Regional level
- Is a CALAS/ACSAL Member in good standing