Robert Young Travel Fellowship Award
- $500.00 to be used as reimbursement by the winner to travel to the Annual CALAS/ACSAL Symposium
- Complimentary registration for the CALAS/ACSAL Symposium
- *Please note registration is for the CALAS/ACSAL Symposium within the year the award is won and is non-transferable. Only one registration will be awarded in cases where there are two award winners or a team.
Given to the technician who best demonstrates a sustained interest in improving his/her knowledge and expertise as well as that of others in laboratory animal science. Any animal research technician who is a CALAS/ACSAL member in good standing can apply. A minimum of 30 CE credits must be attained, although the selection is not based solely on the accumulation of these credits.
Application Must Include
- Complete the application form
- Submit a short essay of no more than 1000 words saying how the CE you completed has helped you to grow in your chosen field of Laboratory Animal Science.
- Supervisor’s signature acknowledging and verifying the candidate’s activities
The winner will be notified in time to make plans to attend the Annual Symposium and the winner will be announced at the Annual Symposium.